I'm sure you're familiar with the classic smokey eye -- but if you want to try something different, you'll love what I created below. Give your classic smoky eye a twist with this reverse version focused on the lower lash line. Here’s how to do it with bright bold shadows, in eight easy steps:
- Add a base to prolong the wear of your makeup across the entire lid.
- Apply a skin tone eye shadow like MAC Soft Brown to the lid and blend through your crease.
- Using E.L.F Studio Cream Eyeliner draw a line along the upper lash line and extend the liner outward to create a wing similar to how you create a cat eye.
- Line your inner waterline with MAC Kohl eyeliner.
- Using the same eyeliner smudge the liner with a pencil brush across your lower lash line.
- Apply MAC Electric Eel eyeshadow on top of the smudged liner and gently blend it with a fluffy brush.
- Apply MAC Stars N' Rockets eyeshadow below Electric Eel and blend it more. Slightly blending it out towards the end of the winged liner.
- Finish off the look with mascara and lashes.
MAC Studio Fix Foundation - NC25
MAC Prolongwear Concealer - NW35
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural - Medium Dark
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish - Gold Deposit
MAC Blot Powder Pressed - Dark
MAC Frost Blush - Margin
MAC Eye Shadow - Soft Brown
MAC Eye Shadow - Electric Eel
MAC Eye Shadow - Stars N' Rockets
MAC Eye Kohl - Smolder
E.L.F. Studio Cream Eyeliner - Black
Maybelline Volume Express The Falsies Mascara - Very Black
Aboni Cosmetics Color Block Gloss - Unfinished Business