- Add a base to prolong the wear of your makeup across the entire lid.
- Apply a skin tone eye shadow to the lid and blend through your crease.
- Using E.L.F Studio Cream Eyeliner draw a line along the upper lash line and extend the liner outward to create a wing similar to how you create a cat eye.
- Using the same cream eyeliner draw a line along the crease and connect it to the wing on the outside corner.
- To give the eye some sparkle, apply E.L.F. Liquid Eyeliner in the color copper to the center of the lid between the two lines.
- Go over the liner with a E.L.F Liquid Eyeliner in black to clean up the lines.
- Finish off the look with mascara and lashes.
MAC Studio Fix Foundation - NC25
MAC Prolongwear Concealer - NW35
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural - Medium Dark
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish - Gold Deposit
MAC Blot Powder Pressed - Dark
MAC Frost Blush - Margin
MAC Eye Shadow - Soft Brown
E.L.F. Studio Cream Eyeliner - Black
E.L.F. Liquid Eyeliner - Copper
E.L.F. Liquid Eyeliner - Black
Maybelline Volume Express The Falsies Mascara - Very Black
Ardell Lashes - Edgy Lash #402
NYX Matte Lipstick - Euro Trash