- Prepare your lid by applying a thin layer of foundation across the entire lid. Primer or concealer works best.
- Pat MAC Carbon Eye Shadow on the lid starting at the lash line but stop at the crease. Slowly blend the color upwards with a fluffy blending brush. The key here is to blend, blend, blend.
- Now take MAC Embark Eye Shadow and apply it to the crease. Always blend your shadow upward and outward into the crease of your eyelid.
- Create a little depth by dusting a small amount of MAC Saddle Eye Shadow into the upper crease and softly blend it out.
- Apply E.L.F Studio Cream Eyeliner above the upper lash line, drawing the line thicker in the middle of eye. I extended the liner outward to create a winged liner effect but this is optional.
- To give the smokey eye some sparkle, glide E.L.F. Jumbo Eyeshadow Stick on top of the shadow from the inner corner to the center of your eye.
- Cleanup any eye shadow fall out with your favorite makeup wipes.
- Finish off the look with mascara and lashes.
MAC Studio Fix Foundation - NC25
MAC Prolongwear Concealer - NW35
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural - Medium Dark
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish - Gold Deposit
MAC Blot Powder Pressed - Dark
MAC Frost Blush - Margin
MAC Eye Shadow - Carbon
MAC Eye Shadow - Embark
MAC Eye Shadow - Saddle
E.L.F. Studio Cream Eyeliner - Black
E.L.F. Jumbo Eyeshadow Stick - Midnight Rendezvous
Maybelline Volume Express The Falsies Mascara - Very Black
Ardell Lashes - #102
NYX Matte Lipstick - Shocking Pink