Winged out liner is a very popular makeup look. This is not a new concept but you can make it your own by adding color to it. I decided to use a bright color to make this trend stand out even more. With a little practice you can incorporate color to your winged out liner technique as well!
Here's how I created the look:
- Make the wing shape first with E.L.F Studio Cream Eyeliner by starting at the tail end of the eye and extending the wing outwards. Use an angle or fine brush, this will make it easier to draw the line.
- Connect the line from the corner of the eye to the center of the lid. You can make the line as thick as you want by gradually building up the liner.
- Pat Maybelline Color Tattoo on the center of the lid with a flat brush and go over it with MAC Pearglide Intense Liner.
- Apply a small amount of MAC Eye Shadow in Parfait Amour to make the color pop more.
- Add mascara and a set of lashes to create a really glamorous look.
MAC Studio Fix Foundation - NC25
MAC Prolongwear Concealer - NW35
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural - Medium Dark
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish - Gold Deposit
MAC Blot Powder Pressed - Dark
MAC Frost Blush - Margin
Maybelline Color Tattoo - Painted Purple
MAC Eye Shadow - Parfait Amour
MAC Pearglide Intense Liner - Designer Purple
E.L.F Studio Cream Eyeliner - Black
Maybelline Volume Express The Falsies Mascara - Very Black
Ardell Lashes - #104
NYX Matte Lipstick - Summer Breeze