Andalou Naturals has some unique hair and body care products that smell really nice and refreshing. The body butter scents include:
- Lavendar Shea
- Kukui Cocoa
- Passion Fruit
Immediately when I opened the jar the scent reminded me of a split open mango with an unripened banana stuck in it. That's really the only way I can describe it LOL. Fresh and light are the two main words that come to mind. The passion fruit scent is simple. I definitely know it's there, but it doesn't overwhelm me. I only wish it had more of a fruity smell to it. However, the scent did last a long time.
Not only does the scent last, but a little of this body butter goes a long way. I like it for daily use on the hands and feet or anything else that feels rough and dry. It has a whipped texture and you don’t need a large amount because it spreads out evenly and disappears into the skin very quickly. It nourishes and moisturizes your skin, softening and suppling things up. Unlike other products that have Shea Butter in it, this one doesn't leave your hands sticky and oily. I don't know about you but I hate when I use a body butter and a yucky fingerprint is left behind. Especially on my keyboard at work...drives me NUTS!
An 8 oz. jar of this will last a long time. Its available on their site for $13.95 or you have the chance to win it here on Makeup Not Down! *does the running man* One fortunate Makeup Not Down reader will win a body butter of choice from Andalou Naturals. YAY!
HOW TO ENTER
This giveaway is being run using Rafflecopter's awesomely cool widget which should be seen below! *woot woot* If you are having trouble viewing the widget, please try the below:
- Refresh your browser or view the post using a different browser.
- Clear your cache.
- Mandatory entries MUST BE DONE or all other entries do not count.
- Each entry must be accomplished exactly as it's stated.
- You can do each entry type ONE TIME ONLY unless otherwise specified.
- If there is a "leave a comment" be sure the name you type is EXACTLY the same as the name you use in the form. (In order for me to verify your comment)
- Make sure to leave a valid email address in the email field so I can contact you if you win.
- If you already follow or like me via Facebook, Twitter, or Google Friend Connect it's okay because the entries still count!
Monday, February 6, 2012 at 11:59 PM EST